Saturday, July 14, 2007

EXPECTO PATRONUM




WUT

Alrighty, so here it is!

So, with the 5th Harry Potter movie out, and the 7th {and last;_;] book coming out, I wanted to do a fan art of me as a student at Hogwarts!
But something happened, it doesn't look like me at all, oh wells!

So let's pretend...
This is Shannie, probably a 7th year at Hogwarts. She's in Hufflepuff, [I took a quiz *v* I'm special] which means that I am "Loyal Dependable Hardworking". My Patronus, or Shield, is a Wolf, [wolves are linked to wisdom, learning, and the teacher, and often symbolize loyalty, success, perserverence, stability, thought, intuition, and the shadow] and my Animagus is a Panda [animagi reflects one's character].
My favorite and best class would be Charms, which are a type of magic spells that enchant an object to behave unnaturally and are opposite to Curses.

What is a kneazle you ask? It's an intelligent cat-like animal that can detect unsavory/suspicious characters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hand drawn with a blue Col Erase pencil. Painted in Photoshop cs2, app. 10 hours

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling
Some of the info above was found at these websites:
http://www.hp-lexicon.org/index-2.html
http://www.darkmark.com/c.c?l=animalsymbolism

No comments: